- Kate Upton broke her silence on Victoria's Secret stylist Sophia Neophitou's harsh remarks in 2012, telling V Magazine:
"I had just gotten my cover of Sports Illustrated that day. I wasn't used to that kind of media swirl. I had never met her, so it really came out of nowhere. It was my introduction to being in the spotlight and having people you've never met have an opinion of you."
- Ariel Meredith is slated to be a guest commentator for the Kitten Bowl. [Ed note: I CAN HAZ JOB TOO?!?!?]
- Heidi Klum looks almost as good in country singer Brad Paisley's hat as he does. Almost.
- Eva "Can't Stop Won't Stop" Herzigova appears in Dolce & Gabbana's latest print campaign.
- Here's Irina Shayk's latest shoot for Beach Bunny Swimwear. Beach Bunny, you never disappoint.
- Bar Refaeli, rapper Wale, and iconic fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg posed together for Harper's Bazaar. Nice to see the old gang back together again.
- Molly Sims will guest-star on an upcoming episode of the TBS sitcom Men at Work.
- ICYMI: V Magazine makes a transparent (literally) play for newsstand sales with the question “Why can’t Kate Upton keep her clothes on?”
ICYMI on Social Media
I'm old RT "@HistoryInPics: 1875. Filipina Mestiza Woman pic.twitter.com/ISevVA0ALy”
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 10, 2014
Cycle 20 #TopModels were so damn hot, I had 2 use a fire hose 2 put their #Fierce flames out! U ready 4 a new cycle? pic.twitter.com/LTDTDfpPxk
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) January 10, 2014
What a lucky girl I am @TheFryeCompany pic.twitter.com/TOi0Jp4svS
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) January 10, 2014
Alright! #bunsofsteel time! Getting ready for a fun shoot in Palm Springs and LA! Bring on the heat! — Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) January 9, 2014