- Emily DiDonato and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley got pretty dolled up for Juicy Couture's spring ad campaign.
- Naomi Campbell, Anne V and Lydia Hearst released some promo photos for The Face and—surprise, surprise—they look like supermodels.
- Tyra Banks is reportedly dating one of Uber's first investors, which is probably the best way to not get charged double by the car service when it's raining outside.
- While being interviewed on the red carpet at the Golden Globes, Heidi Klum announced that NBC will be producing the Swimsuit 50th anniversary show (but more on this later . . .).
- ICYMI: Friday's Instagratification: The week that everyone went to Asia without me.
ICYMI on Social Media
2014, please bring success & happiness to those w/ courage to fight for their dreams. pic.twitter.com/T1ruHKUdNb
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) January 13, 2014
Out with my best friend, @desireegruber ! pic.twitter.com/e085wWQNZT
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) January 13, 2014
Yep. #django RT @BTTT12 is it okay to still be upset John wasn't nominated for best original song for Who Did That To You?
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 13, 2014
Go grave digger! pic.twitter.com/iKxgfbr43I
— Ingrid Vandebosch (@ivandebosch) January 11, 2014
One of my favorite distance control drills I learned from Phil Mickelson. Towel-targets at diff distances pic.twitter.com/ilpMMvAaVt — Natalie Gulbis (@natalie_gulbis) January 11, 2014