Morning Swim: Wednesday, January 15
- Pro-surfer Alana Blanchard showed off some retro looks for a SURFER Magazine feature, and GrindTV has video of the shoot.
- Jezebel was a fan of the little black dress that Tyra Banks wore to the Swimsuit Issue's 50th Anniversary NBC special taping, which will air Feb. 3. (Much more on that in the coming days.)
- Alyssa Miller showed off some H&M bikinis, probably to make fun of us because it's freezing outside.
- Irina Shayk's rep clarified the "wife" comment that her boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo made while accepting an award earlier in the week.
- Nina Agdal's Cristal Beer commercial is out, is nice, is available for viewing at the bottom of this post. Can I get a jyeahhh?!
- ICYMI: Allow this throwback footage from SI's 2005 shoot get you through a winter's day.
ICYMI on Social Media
— Ariel Meredith (@Arielmeredith) January 15, 2014
Anyone else from the Matthews/Charlotte area remember the dairy/produce statues that used to dance and rap at Harris Teeter?
— Brooklyn Decker (@BrooklynDecker) January 14, 2014
— Cheryl Tiegs (@CherylTiegs) January 15, 2014
Feeling like Cinderella, out of gown & jewels, driving home in jeans & a sweater. Pumpkin time for this busy Mom. LOL!
— kathy ireland (@kathyireland) January 15, 2014
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 14, 2014
Nina Agdal beer commercial? Nina Agdal beer commercial