- Kate Upton is back in American Vogue, this time as a as a fairweather New York football fan.
- The London Evening Standard caught up with Laetitia Casta for a quick Q&A.
- Chrissy Teigen was forced to put Media Take Out in its rightful place, again.
- Still no word on Kate's role in the new Entourage movie, but we can pretty much guarantee a Nina Agdal cameo.
- Alyssa Miller does that sexy sweaty thing for Singles Korea magazine that only models can pull off.
- Is this real life?
- Esquire has feelings for Anne V.
- Babette Beatty (née March) spoke with CNN about being the first Swimsuit cover model.
ICYMI on social media
i would like to see the seahawks go to the 2014 super bowl. these are my sports tweets. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 19, 2014
We're having serious conversations about the game. @49ers let's do this! #QuestForSix pic.twitter.com/WRoNKY3xUG — Marisa Miller (@marisamiller) January 20, 2014