Morning Swim: Tuesday, January 21
- Yup, it's happening. Unfortunately yesterday's big Sundance announcement from Lindsay Lohan was unrelated to the sequel of the century.
- Elle Macpherson schmoozed with Jean Paul Gautier and former first first lady of France Carla Bruni during the Schiaparelli couture show at Paris Fashion Week.
- Sabrina Barnett (remember her?!) is promoting her new Intervention-style show Project Transformation at Sundance.
- According to a recent Tweet Angie Everhart will engage in some G-rated swinging on an upcoming episode of Wife Swap.
- The always-generious Beach Bunny Swimwear has posted a few new shots of Nina Agdal in their lacy Spring 2014 line.
- Married couple Chrissy Teigen and John Legend shared a KISS. I wouldn't lie about this, you guys!
- It's a slow news day.
- This compilation of Kate Upton GIFs is NOT news, but rather my concession to you for making Life-Size the lede item.
ICYMI on social media
If the Pacers made a knock knock joke it'd sound like this. "Knock Knock" "Who's there?" "US"....Then end. — Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) January 21, 2014
Social media is where you can interact with people who have no clue every day #hilarious — genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) January 21, 2014
[VOGUE NEWS] La top @LuvAlyssaMiller, ultrasensual en el nuevo vídeo de @intimissimi P/V 2014 http://t.co/0XtcxmEQZF pic.twitter.com/hD5GnBE7Es — Vogue España (@VogueSpain) January 21, 2014