- It was only a matter of time. GSN is producing a body painting reality competition show with co-hosts Rebecca Romijn—who knows something about the medium—and RuPaul (who knows something about face painting).
- Stephanie Seymour is the new face of Estée Lauder.
- Even the guy credited with the fitness of Howie Mandel's physique had trouble coping with his client's appearance on Monday's NBC Swimsuit special.
- In easier-on-the-eyes-news, TMZ called out Terrell Suggs for his job co-presenting alongside Jessica Gomes at the NBC show.
- Vogue went through Kate Upton's (Super Bowl) diary . . . and posted it online. I think we call that cyber-bullying.
- Angie Everhart and Katie Couric gushed over one another on Katie's talk show on Monday.
- Here's video from Hilary Rhoda's shoot for the February issue of Vogue Italia.
- Look who's cracking a smize on the cover of this Filipino fashion mag MEGA!
* * * * * * * * *
ICYMI on Instagram (featuring newly-revealed rookie Emily Ratajkowski)
Morning Swim: Wednesday, February 5