Post-Launch Week Hangover Swim: Monday, February 24
The craziness of SI Swimsuit's 50th anniversary launch has (more or less) subsided, and we are (more or less) back to our normal programming, but with a whole new cast of girls (rookies!) to talk about—in addition to your old favorites. Let's get to it.
- Carl's Jr. has released a new clip from that Nina Agdal commercial (above), probably figuring if it ain't broke . . .
- In other Nina Agdal news, have you seen this NSFW shoot for Editorialist she did with SI contributor Derek Kettela yet? Ring a bell? Ring another bell?
- In other NSFW news, 2014 rookie Gigi Hadid continues to own the fashion world with this new spread for V Magazine (they of the "Why Can't Kate Upton Keep Her Clothes On?" rhetoric). It shouldn't be long now before she stops being ID'd as "Cody Simpson's girlfriend," and Cody takes on the title of "Gigi Hadid's boyfriend."
- And in other "CoGi" (I did not make that up) news, the Australian pop star is imploring his 6 million+ Twitter followers to vote for Gigi for Swimsuit's Rookie of the Year, and it appears to be working. (Have you voted?)
- Irina Shayk is all over Milan Fashion Week, here walking in the Pronovias Barcelona Bridal 2014 show, here for Philipp Plein and here at the opening of Roberto Cavalli's new Milan boutique. Also on the runway for Philipp Plein: Anne V, Naomi Campbell and Izabel Goulart's abs.
- Chrissy Teigen is "officially that a**hole with the longest Instagram caption ever." (Her words, not mine!)
- Jessica Gomes and Ariel Meredith have joined the ranks of MTV's Guy Code advice-dolers.
* * *