Morning Swim: Thursday, February 27
- Our friends at Beach Bunny Swimwear made this soothing video congratulating Beach Bunnies Nina Agdal and Chrissy Teigen for nabbing the 2014 SI Swimsuit cover.
- Cindy Crawford experienced every woman's Clooney-est fantasy, and lived to tell about it.
- Anne V discussed her mentoring role on the upcoming season of The Face, and what she looked for in a "modeltestant." I don't think I'll ever be down with that word.
- Rookies Gigi Hadid, Chanel Iman, and Bregje Heinen visited the offices of VH1 to make this selfies how-to. You have no excuse for poorly-angled pics now.
- This Emily Ratajkowski gallery from her recent campaign for Point Dume strikes us as something that might interest you.
- Same goes for these Samantha Hoopes for GUESS pics.
* * * * *
ICYMI on social media
* * *
It's almost time!!! @LiveAccess @accesshollywood so excited to be on your show #TheFace pic.twitter.com/oeEGQRZVU8
— Anne V (@AnneV) February 27, 2014
Turnin up the heat with @Sara_Sampaio for @SI_Swimsuit #jerseystrong Check it out!! http://t.co/Tf57XvvAXI
— Gigi Hadid (@GiGiHadid) February 27, 2014
I can't believe this! 21st century? “@KashaJacqueline: More media WITCH HUNT exposure this time with lots of photos. pic.twitter.com/kUryZYzgFx” — Petra Nemcova (@pnemcova) February 27, 2014