Morning Swim: Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Nina Agdal "sexes up the April issue" of Cosmo, which, as Fashionista shrewdly points out, is saying a lot.
- TMZ is over-aggressive in its insistence that Bar Refaeli is better looking that you are.
- The news about Ariel Meredith and Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks is out, and I'm having trouble coming up with a couple nickname because Nicksadeth sounds like a Nickleback–Megadeth hybrid. Which is my nightmare.
- Julie Henderson spoke to Cosmo about her feelings on the always contentious point of Photoshop.
- The Roosevelts (the website, not the family) spent yesterday chopping up our video for Rookie of the Year Sara Sampaio into two touchdowns worth of GIF goodness. A day well spent, we think.
- Samantha Hoopes is about to steam up the pages of Latin Esquire, according to this profile in the Philly Inquirer.
- Hollywood Life has a recap for last night's premiere of season 2 of The Face, co-starring Anne V as a judge.
- Here are some lovable images of Gigi Hadid and Cody Simpson at Disneyland.
* * *