- Because we all love a good Naomi Campbell self-aggrandizing soundbite, here she is arguing that the word "supermodel" is overused these days. Someone's feeling a little nostalgic for the Christy-Kate-Naomi days. (P.S. For more of the above, you should definitely check out The Face.)
- Rebecca Romijn has signed on for a new NBC pilot starring
Chris TraegerRob Lowe. The sitcom which is set in a tennis pro shop sounds like it all the ingredients for another quirky NBC workplace comedy, which would make my year.
- Chrissy Teigen Tweeted that she thinks taking pictures of people without permission should be illegal, sparking a Twitterverse reaction more suited to a tweet praising Hitler.
- At last an "in defense of" piece about Kate Upton that is so much more than a gallery and a bro-blogger's plea for her hand in marriage. Thank you, Grantland.
- Here are photos from Chanel Iman's spread for Cosmo. That makes two Swimmies in the March issue, not that we're counting or anything.