Morning Swim: Kate Upton channels Old Hollywood for her movie's European premieres, so your day is already better
- Kate Upton was her usual stunning self, alongside fellow besties/co-stars Leslie Mann and Cameron Diaz at last night's UK premiere of The Other Woman.
- Same goes for Tuesday night when she wore channeled Old Hollywood in white for the premiere in Amsterdam.
- We showed you the cover last week, but now you can check out all the photos from Hilary Rhoda's gorgeous spread for Marie Claire Mexico.
- Naomi Campbell and Eva Herzigova were among the glamorous faces at London's Victoria & Albert Museum for an event honoring Italian fashion.
- Laetitia Casta posed with a famous face this week—her own. The Paris Grévan Museum unveiled her wax statue this week.
- Elle Macpherson continues to be 50, and the rest of continue to watch in disbelief.
- Model-turned-philanthropist-turned-everything impressive, Petra Nemcova spoke at a LinkedIn event this week. Unfortunately she didn't address why she hasn't accepted my "request to connect."
* * *