Jessica Gomes is the reason we need a word that combines "sophisticated" and "hot as hell," Hannah Davis hangs with Derek Jeter's parents at his last home opener, and more
- Jessica Gomes appears in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia (above). With a face like that, who needs a bikini? (Or maybe that's just me.)
- Neither does Emily Ratajkowski . . . but it never hurts so here she is in swimwear (yay!) and beachy coverups (boo!) for Shay Todd's latest lookbook.
- Derek Jeter played his final home opener yesterday, and girlfriend Hannah Davis was there to witness it—alongside Jeter's folks. It's gettin' serious, folks.
- Marloes Horst joins longtime Maybelline spokesmodel Emily DiDonato as the newest face of Maybelline New York. Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's . . . no, wait. She was definitely born with it.
- According to the Daily Mail, Kate Upton was overshadowed by Cameron Diaz's red carpet look at last night's T.O.W. Munich premiere. Compliment of the century, Cameron. Run with it and never look back!
- Being a model means you need your beauty sleep. Heidi Klum gets hers on the set of America's Got Talent.
* * *