Damaris Lewis goes to prom, Petra Nemcova goes on Reddit, and more news
- Damaris Lewis attended the Garden of Dreams prom at Madison Square Garden for kids who have overcome significant obstacles on Tuesday. Damaris has been working with the organization for some time, acting as "fairy godmother" and spokesperson for the event. (See the sweet video invitation here.)
- In case you missed it (for shame!), here's the Petra Nemcova Reddit AMA from yesterday. Lots of marriage proposals but also lots of reasonable discussion too.
- She might not think she's a good model, but Brooklyn Decker is one hell of a dancer on Jarvis In The Elevator.
- Jessica Gomes explained why Australian guys are manlier on the Guy Code blog. Trust her, she's a scientist.
- Heidi Klum revealed to Contactmusic that she owns over 2,000 pairs of shoes. In the words of Liberace, too much of a good thing . . . is wonderful.
- You know what they say about a man with a big . . . novelty check. Big modeling contract. Kellan Lutz and Tori Praver presented the Yankees foundation with $10,000 on behalf of Buffalo Jeans, the denim brand the two of them make look real nice.
- Emily Ratajkowski celebrated her friend's birthday. Where my wenches at?
* * *