- Lily Aldridge and Hilary Rhoda all gussied-up in Chanel for a Tribeca Film Festival party are just as breathtaking as you might imagine.
- Chrissy Teigen is fully aware about Baby John Legend, all right?
- Heidi Klum was a knockout at NBC's "America's Got Talent" red carpet event.
- Nina Agdal flaunted her toned back on Instagram, declaring that "Skinny doesn't mean weak."
- . . . and Bar Refaeli flaunted her toned stomach. Supermodels: They're Nothing Like Us! At All!
- Beauty website Into the Gloss has a charming back-and-forth between Christie Brinkley and her daughter, rising model Sailor Brinkley Cook, which includes a few great anecdotes from Christie's SI Swimsuit days including this one:
I remember my first Sports Illustrated shoot was with the photographer Walter Iooss and Jule Campbell was the editor, and we were at the president of Mexico’s private house in Cancún—this was before anything else that’s now in Cancún even existed. And they told me to get a tan, so I spent all morning in the sun and I was burnt. Then Jule hands me this pink bikini, which just blended into the rest of my skin, and I felt very pink, very burnt, and very not right for the job. I remember just squirming, not knowing where to put my hands. And all of the sudden I hear Jule Campbell go, ‘Oh my god, she moves so great!’ and the photographer says, ‘Yeah, smokin’!’ It’s funny because it’s the things you sometimes think of as your flaws that actually make you who you are.
- Emily Ratjakowski mastered the elusive "Hot-But-Miserable Easter Bunny" look at an Easter celebration the other day.
- Need some guidance in your life? Let Cindy Crawford, life coach, lead you.