- This year's cover photographer James Macari strikes again, this time collaborating with Emily DiDonato on a quirky shoot for Grazia France, made quirkier by the fact that I don't know what it says.
- In this new commercial for Avon, you'll be hanging on Irina Shayk's every blink.
- Tyra Banks landed a coveted spot on Billboard's tribute to "Non-Rappers Rapping" for this uncomfortable attempt in 2009 when Bow Wow was a guest on her talk show. What's more, TyTy makes a second appearance at No. 5 for her collaboration with you-know-who on a little tune called K.O.B.E.
- Kate Upton's The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau told The Daily Beast about the S&M scene with Kate which was ultimately cut from the film . . . but not before Kate got a bit overzealous with the role:
[We're] at her place where I think we’re going to have some steamy fun and I’m hanging in this weird sex swing type of thing and she’s spanking me. It’s a fun scene, but I doubt it would’ve made the PG-13 rating. Listen, she didn’t do anything wrong and I kept telling her, “It’s fine… just take 10 percent off, but it’s fine…” and Cassavetes was laughing his ass off in the corner going, “Keep going!” It was really funny, I just got a huge bruise from it.
- Seriously. Do not mess with Chrissy Teigen. (Don't listen to the haters girl, you look slammin'.)
- Yesterday's Naomi Campbell news had her verbally taking down a fellow model. Today it's her bizarre essay on loss in which she covers every kind of loss: loss of a loved one. loss of ones balance on a catwalk, loss of a scarf. Woman's an enigma.
- Isabeli Fontana keeps working and working and working, and in these pictures it's pretty obvious why.
* * *