- There is some drama over the modeling agent who defected from Women Model Management, and took Anne V, Irina Shayk and Jessica Hart with him to start his own agency. I'd be pissed as hell, too: that's quite a haul.
- That British Vogue cover isn't the only thing Kate Upton has going on—she was spotted doing a photo shoot for Express in NYC.
- Since it seems like Chrissy Teigen and John Legend have the best relationship ever, so maybe we should all take some of her relationship advice she offered in her Cosmo cover story.
- Naomi Campbell looked great in this fringe-y flapper dress at the launch of Kate Moss's latest collection for Topshop. Is it too late for The Great Gatsby 2: Return to the East Egg?
- I'm not sure why, but someone removed Lily Aldridge's eyebrows. Do I call the police? WHO DO I CALL?
- Chanel Iman is reppin' The Outnet's anniversary collection. Beautiful and
affordable, uh, just beautiful? Sign me up!
* * *