- Chrissy Teigen was a guest at last night's Flawsome Ball, celebrating Tyra Banks's TZone foundation (more info on the foundation here).
- Jessica Hart is a total babe on the cover of L'Officiel magazine, although I'm not sure how practical that swimsuit is for, you know, swimming.
- Her black Met Gala gown is all anyone can talk about, but take a look at the white lace number Kate Upton wore to a party afterwards.
- Petra Nemcova confirmed she's in a relationship with Haitian Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe. Can you say "power couple"?
- Looks like there are no hard feelings between Naomi Campbell and Kim Kardashian after Kim's Vogue cover -- they posed together for a photo at the Met Gala this week.
* * *
Chrissy Teigen supports Tyra Banks' Tzone foundation, looks lovely doing it, Petra Nemcova and the Prime Minister of Haiti DTR (Define The Relationship), and more news