Alyssa Miller for Vogue Mexico is like a sexy version of that time Walter White stripped down to his skivvies in the middle of the desert, without that whole cooking meth thing . . . and more news!
- Alyssa Miller and Yu Tsai teamed up for this Vogue Mexico shoot which kind of looks like it took place on the set of Breaking Bad.
- Spotted! Emily DiDonato and Marloes Horst did a shoot for Maybelline on the streets of New York. XOXO, Gossip Girl
- Kids! First they want your nurturing, then they want your money, now they want . . . your selfies? Carolyn Murphy talked to Style.com about getting ready for the Met Gala under the watchful eye of her daughter.
- The big problem with the Met Gala is that we only got to see Lily Aldridge in one dress. Thankfully, you can watch her try on all the other contenders.
- And for more behind the scenes photos of Lily and Chrissy Teigen getting ready for the gala, Vogue has you covered.
- The guys at Busted Coverage claim to be immune to Nina Agdal, which is a terrifying thought if you're, oh you know, a normal woman.
- If you want to party with Swimsuit models, start designing handbags. Lily Aldridge, Jessica Hart, Julie Henderson, and Anne V all celebrated the launch of a new Ferragamo bag.
* * *