Irina Shayk's Vogue España cover shoot reveals more of what you want (Irina) and less of what you don't (Cristiano) when you flip the pages, and more news
- Irina Shayk and Cristiano Ronaldo's Vogue España cover shoot isn't all naked Cristiano and clothed Irina . . .
- Like many other mammals, Jessica Gomes migrated back to the place she was born. Unlike other mammals she was doing it for her high-powered gig for David Jones.
- Naomi Campbell was a vision in silver at the BAFTAs.
- Oh my! Egotastic has "uncensored" (read: NSFW) BTS pics from Emily DiDonato's latest Armani Acqua di Gioia shoot.
- Cindy Crawford and husband Randy Gerber got cozy at a Billy Joel concert. They're going to be together for the longest time. (See what I did there?)
- We know most of you enjoy Kate Upton for reasons other than her place as an evolving style icon, but for the rest of you, Marie Claire UK has these tips on recreating her best hairdos.
- Someone in Jerusalem is trying to deny his fellow commuting countrymen the joy of a Bar Refaeli billboard, which just seems mean.
* * *