Heidi Klum and Irina Shayk were the prettiest princesses at the ball /amfAR Gala, Emily Ratajkowski doesn't think she has that "swimsuit model vibe," and more news
- Yes, this video is just Ana Beatriz Barros walking a few steps at the Cannes amfAR Gala, but she does it so well I've already watched it ten times.
- Heidi Klum and Irina Shayk straight up looked like hot Disney princesses, officially living my dream.
- Not to be outdone, Chanel Iman at amfAR sparkled in a look that wouldn't be out of place on a certain other Disney princess.
- Emily Ratajkowski says she's doesn't really have that "swimsuit model vibe" because she likes the ballet and female porn. And here I thought you just had to model swimsuits to be a swimsuit model . . .
- Chrissy Teigen loves ordering food from Seamless, which is yet another reason she and I could be best friends.
- On the other hand, unlike Chrissy, people don't still think I'm sexy when I talk about my digestive ailments. :(
- Jessica Gomes says that it's hard being single and she's having trouble finding a boyfriend. Jess, I know about 35 million men who might be interested in giving it a shot.
- Kate Upton's trainer David Kirsch is hitting the media circuit, and he's got your workout tips here and here.
- And we end on a heartwarming note: Anastasia Ashley says the SI Swimsuit models are beautiful inside and out. Would love to know Anastasia's thoughts on the SI Swimsuit's bloggers . . .
* * *