Jessica Gomes is David Jones muse of choice for World Environment Day, Swimsuits for All pulls off our cover with their models, and more news
- Jessica Gomes is starkly stunning in her latest work for David Jones, celebrating World Environment Day (which is apparently not the same thing as Earth Day).
- Plus-size swimsuit retailer Swimsuits for All recreated our cover photo with their own models to which we say: YAASSS. (P.S. Nice to see you again, Robyn Lawley!)
- Ana Beatriz Barros in this Intimissimi lingerie World Cup-inspired campaign is just one more reason to start caring about soccer.
- A million dollars isn't cool. You know what's cool? Damaris Lewis, Prince and the rest of the NPG crew at the French Open.
- Naomi Campbell is throwing a dance party and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get an invitation.
- Jessica Hart is everywhere. Today you can find her doing the white-hot thing for the cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia.
- ICYMI: Meet the latest in a long line of SI Swimsuit 2015 hopefuls, April Love.
* * *