Chrissy Teigen wants to bake Nancy Grace a delicious allergen pie, the weirdest thing that could possibly happen happened at Kate Upton's birthday outing, and more news
- Culinary blog Foodbeast asked Chrissy Teigen what she would cook for Nancy Grace should such an opportunity arise. Her reply: "That depends if she has any allergies, because I would cook all of those foods. Inside one fantastic pie." #DeathByModel
- Irina Shayk made history on the cover of Cosmo China by becoming the only white person ever to look good in yellow.
- Speaking of Irina, she may be the hottest World Cup WAG, but she's not just going to sit around and bask in it.
- And now for the strangest sentence ever to appear on this blog: the blonde Backstreet Boy and the curly-haired Nickelback dude danced the night away at Kate Upton's birthday party.
- Bravo's latest reality masterpiece Ladies of London stars none other than Caprice Bourret (Swimsuit '98), and Bustle has a comprehensive look at the model's rather diverse resume.
- Chrissy Teigen and Hilary Rhoda looked good, smelled divine (we presume) at the Fragrance Foundation Awards on Monday.
- Here are the obligatory Nina Agdal gifs born from the Behind the Tanlines video we posted on Friday.
- ICYMI: Casting Call with Australian redhead Georgie Wass.
* * * *