- Tyra Banks kicked it with Boyz II Men in Vegas this weekend and I rejoiced for the return of the Last Great Decade. Can you say 'da bomb diggity?
- Volvo is hardly a brand associated with sexiness—that is until Jessica Gomes met her boyfriend, Australian rugby player Rocky Elsom at an event for the automaker. Time to get a Volvo, guys.
- SI Swimsuit 2005 cover model Carolyn Murphy stars in this Max Mara campaign, though it is perhaps a little baggy for your tastes.
- Kate Upton is "back to cursing the Tigers" and Busted Coverage is back to making absurd claims.
- Irina Shayk made a surprise appearance on the Givenchy menswear runway late last week. She wore womenswear.
- Bad news: you can't afford Heidi Klum's house.
- Would you believe this: Hannah Davis celebrated Derek Jeter's 40th birthday with him because OH WAIT she's his girlfriend, Daily News.
- ICYMI: Irina outtakes were posted Friday, are worth watching again and again.
Tyra Banks kicks it Motown Philly style with Boyz II Men, and more news for your Monday Swim
Mon Jun 30, 2014 @ 12:41 PM
Tyra Banks with Boyz II Men