Tyra Banks kicks it Motown Philly style with Boyz II Men, and more news for your Monday Swim
- Tyra Banks kicked it with Boyz II Men in Vegas this weekend and I rejoiced for the return of the Last Great Decade. Can you say 'da bomb diggity?
- Volvo is hardly a brand associated with sexiness—that is until Jessica Gomes met her boyfriend, Australian rugby player Rocky Elsom at an event for the automaker. Time to get a Volvo, guys.
- SI Swimsuit 2005 cover model Carolyn Murphy stars in this Max Mara campaign, though it is perhaps a little baggy for your tastes.
- Kate Upton is "back to cursing the Tigers" and Busted Coverage is back to making absurd claims.
- Irina Shayk made a surprise appearance on the Givenchy menswear runway late last week. She wore womenswear.
- Bad news: you can't afford Heidi Klum's house.
- Would you believe this: Hannah Davis celebrated Derek Jeter's 40th birthday with him because OH WAIT she's his girlfriend, Daily News.
- ICYMI: Irina outtakes were posted Friday, are worth watching again and again.