Kate Upton and Lily Aldridge have a covergirls' day out in NYC, and more for your July 4 Swim
- Look who hit up the Soho shops yesterday! #swimlove
- Our friends over at Op sent us the shots up top of Nina Agdal showing love for her adopted country. Lord have mercy on America!
- Emily DiDonato glows on the cover of this month's ELLE France.
- Fashion Gone Rogue has this gallery of models looking patriotic, which includes Lily Aldridge, Samantha Hoopes, Ana Beatriz Barros and that Kate Upton GQ cover you'll never forget. Speaking of which, anyone know where can I get a Bomb Pop in Brooklyn?
- Happy birthday to Isabeli Fontana who turns 31 today!
- Irina Shayk, currently touring the world to promote Hercules, told Maxim she was attracted to the role of Megara in the film partly because it strayed from the scripts she's used to geting, saying:
“Every time I get a script, it’s, like, bartender…stripper… And I don’t think I would make a bad bartender or stripper, you know? But Greek mythology! Irina is a Greek name, so I think: Maybe it’s destiny?”
- ICYMI: That time we took four models to the Adirondacks for our "Made in America" shoot.
- Reminder: Gigi Hadid is taking over @SI_Swimsuit on Instagram today, so tune in.
SWIMSTAGRAM (full size)