- Above you will find an Instagram video of South African model Genevieve Morton running in slo-mo to "American Woman." That is all.
- Jessica Gomes posted a bunch of photos from her latest for David Jones in which she stars opposite Tony Ward, A.K.A. '90s-era-Madonna, leather-and-chains-clad Justify My Love master of kink, and whoever came up with that idea is a goddamn genius.
- GQ.com has a "Slightly Abridged History of the Bikini" gallery; among those included in the historical milestones: Tyra Banks's 1997 SI Swimsuit cover when the polka dot was forever changed, and Kate Upton's cat daddy when the world learned the limitations of broadband. (NSFW)
- Here is Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana's latest swimsuit shoot for Morena Rosa; this can only bode well for tomorrow's Brazil–Germany semi . . .
- ICYMI: Meet lemur-owning, Boss's Daughter enchanting, four-language speaking, SI Swimsuit 2015-aspiring Mauritian Alicia Rountree.
Genevieve Morton runs in slo-mo, and other . . . you've stopped reading this, haven't you?
Tue Jul 8, 2014 @ 1:35 PM