- Chrissy Teigen's new MTV show Snack Off premieres tonight, and according to the trailer it will be a nauseatingly delightful experience. Meanwhile I anxiously await the day a model announces that she is hosting the return of Supermarket Sweep.
- Things I appreciate: celebrities telling it like it is. In a Q&A with cosmopolitan.com Kate Upton was asked the stock question about the importance of being comfortable on the red carpet and Kate simply replied, "Beauty is pain." So sad, so true.
- Elsewhere in Uptonia, Kate continues to occupy a thousand places at once, this time spreading the gospel of Manscaping for Gillette. Two takeaways from this Q&A: tampons in your medicine cabinet = dealbreaker; and she's not saying she'd never do Playboy . . .
- Heidi Klum's latest promo for Project Runway is totally weird—all it's lacking is Heidi pulling this move.
- Hilary Rhoda and Isabeli Fontana have spreads in the August issues of Vogue Germany and Vogue Russia, respectively. Who runs the [fashion] world? [Swimsuit] girls.
- ICYMI: Argentina advanced to the World Cup finals with yesterday's win over the Netherlands, but we want to know your thoughts on a different kind of showdown.
Chrissy Teigen's new show premieres tonight and looks like it's going to be that great kind of repulsive, Kate Upton has achieved the power of omnipresence, and more news for your Thursday Swim
Tue Jul 29, 2014 @ 1:12 PM
Chrissy Teigen and a contestant on MTV's Snack Off