- Chrissy Teigen prepped for her ESPYs hosting duties with some New Age moves. Are we looking at the next John Tesh?
- I don't know what's going on here but Jarah Mariano posted this pretty amazing Instavid.
- Ditto for Brooklyn Decker.
- British Vogue has even more to report about Kate Upton's red carpet preferences. I can't imagine Kate feels much like talking about her "getting ready regimen" by this point.
- This site calls this gallery "Genevieve Morton gets mostly naked again." If these are mostly naked, what the hell is straight up naked? (NSFW, obviously.)
- Hannah Davis was hot and at the MLB All-Star Game.
- Yeah, that wasn't an Abraham Lincoln quote on yesterday's Bar Refaeli Instagram, but that of a Lincoln-type character on an episode of Star Trek. (Still, don't shoot the messenger.)
- Alyssa Miller collaborated on a new line of workout clothes called Live the Process, but this story seems to suggest they're actually designed for meditating. I don't get it either.
- Each of my parents, independently of one another, reached out to let me know that Chrissy Teigen was profiled in the New York Times the other day. I told them I had covered this on Tuesday, but they were insistent that they had a scoop. So in honor of my parents, here again is Chrissy Teigen's NYT profile.
Chrissy Teigen goes New Age duing ESPYS prep, Bar Refaeli confuses fake Abe with Honest Abe, and more news for your Thursday Swim
Thu Jul 17, 2014 @ 4:33 PM