ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- More Kate Upton for ELLE UK pics were released (above and below). I, for one, would have gone with "Cuddly Kate" for the cover, but that's just me.
- Stephanie Seymour adopted the rap pseudonym "Chappy" to release her new track dedicated to her cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Frederic Brandt. As you allow that to sink in, enjoy this portrait of the celebrated doc in question.
- Turns out that dinner with Lily Aldridge thing will only set you back a meager $15k! At first I was all, there's no way I'll be able to afford that. Now I'm all, that's totally within my budget!
- Note to next-life self: date a guitar player. (Lily says they have sexy arms, and she would know.)
- ICYMI: Samantha Hoopes for Bello Magazine is good for your eyes.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS
John effs up once and I am getting with a secret serviceman. This is not a joke. pic.twitter.com/DUrr8s25vT— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 30, 2014