ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Galore's scores a double-win: a Q&A with Anastasia Ashley, and a commitment from the surfer-model with their recently-launched talent/modeling agency, Kitten. Rawr.
- Investors: stockerblog.com is advising you to put your money in the Heidi Klum index, which has "outperformed the S&P 500 significantly" since 2007. Do with that info what you will. (DL her index here.)
- Here is some BTS video footage from Kate Upton's bedroom shoot for Sam Edelman. As in, shoes. Are celebrities so different from us that they wear shoes to bed?
- Angela Lindvall is part of Rag & Bone's most recent campaign, which involves a boyfriend and a motorcycle an adorable pup and a bunch of clothes that I will no doubt try to factor into my wardrobe budget this fall. And fail.
- ICYMI: Joanne Gair was a guest judge on last night's penultimate episode of Skin Wars, so here's a Q&A and a tribute to some of her best work for SI Swimsuit.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS
— Kate Bock (@katelynnebock) September 18, 2014
I'm sorry IOS8 but I don't have 4.6GB available so u can be install— Sara Sampaio (@Sara_Sampaio) September 18, 2014