ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- Heidi Klum unveiled her hotly-anticipated costume for her 15th annual Halloween bash in front of crowds of onlookers in Times Square on Friday night. Her metamorphosis, as always, was a jaw-dropper.
- Chrissy Teigen made a triumphant return from her Twitter LOA that began October 23, and has tweeted ~100 times since. We missed you too...but please don't ever do that again.
- Lily Aldridge wore her mother's 1970s Playboy bunny costume for Halloween. More on the origins of that here.
- Suiteblanco revealed it's Winter 2014 video and campaign featuring Irina Shayk.
- Gigi Hadid revealed to AdWeek that among her TV obsessions are Law & Order: SVU and Orange is the New Black. No surprises here: the girl is a forensics psych major at The New School and admitted her love of all things crime-solving to us in her rookie interview.
- Kate Upton attended the Under Armour launch in Downtown Manhattan last Thursday.
- Izabel Goulart is on the cover of the third anniversary issue of Harper's Bazaar Brazil.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS from our SWEETS
That being said, congrats on finishing the marathon but please. We are in an enclosed space just trying not to die.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 2, 2014