ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- Taytay Swift is all up in my Google Alerts, as it would appear that the NYC-based singer has shaken off Chrissy Teigen and moved onto Kate Upton. Whose name will she write in that blank space next? In other news, someone please help me find some new music to listen to.
- Lily Aldridge and mod go together like Campbell's soup cans and canvas.
- Speaking of Lily, Gigi Hadid gushed to Vogue Australia about their friendship, telling the website:
She leads by example really well. You know, despite her success she remains so down to earth and is genuinely one of the nicest people that I’ve ever met. She is like that with everyone that she works with. I really love Lily a lot.
- The Cut has a great Q&A with Cindy Crawford, in which she discusses "Cindy Crawford hair" (she doesn't do it herself) and "thigh gaps" (she doesn't have one), but the best thing we got out of it is this link to her 1990s fitness video. !!!!!
- FINALLY, no more wandering into Sharper Image and wondering, WWHKB (What Would Heidi Klum Buy). The model has curated a gift guide for the retailer...and she's certainly selling it.
- Paulina Porizkova returned to her native Czech Republic recently, the country from which her family fled when she was a toddler to escape the Warsaw Pact invasion.
- Hilary Rhoda is all "long hair, don't care" for the December issue of Glamour.
- Irina Shayk is all "Woman of the Year" for Glamour Russia.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS from our SWEETS
True Life: I live at the airport— Gigi Hadid (@GiGiHadid) November 13, 2014