ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- Kaia Gerber, noted lucky-duck and 13-year-old spawn of Cindy Crawford and her husband/former-model Rande Gerber, made her Teen Vogue debut.
- Chrissy Teigen is bringing her Twitter A game to the foul-mouthed, unfortunately-coiffed trolls of this world. #GOTEM
- Something called Beauty World News would like to start beef between Chrissy and Kim Kardashian because, I can only assume, slow (beauty world) news day. E! published the non-item too, but I won't give them flak because they say they have the "back story" and puns rule.
- This Vegas trip is obviously Derek Jeter's bachelor party because the media speculation has been spot on about every other prediction about about his relationship with Hannah Davis. (Also worth noting: the story refers to Jeter as "Hannah Davis's boyfriend." That's right—it's your turn, girl!)
- You will soon be able to bid on the Topshop gowns worn by Chanel Iman and a handful of her model friends to last year's Met Gala, with all funds going too breast cancer research. Or, if you're smart, you'll just make a donation on your own, and then buy a dress that won't force you to compare yourself to a supermodel.
- ICYMI: A gallery of many never-before-seen shots of a mermaid-esque Yasmin Brunet in 2008 for Wednesday's One Hot Wonder.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS from our (sometimes salty) SWEETS