ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- Emily Ratajkowski somehow managed to pull off a high slit and a low neck for a Golden Globes event in Hollywood last night without looking tacky. In fact, she looked fabulous.
- Hilary Rhoda didn't take nearly as many risks, but was a vision nonetheless on the Whitney Gala red carpet.
- Kate Upton touched down in South Korea yesterday where she will promote Game of War for which she recently starred in a commercial.
- Carolyn Murphy continues to bemoan what she perceives to be an apathetic fashion industry, saying ""Thank God for the 90s...for all the drama and the chaos and those designers, because there was so much passion. Now the industry is not as heartfelt. Everything is disposable."
- ICYMI: Patricia Velasquez and friends in Mexico for SI Swimsuit 1994, and Throwback Thursday.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
Un vídeo publicado por Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) el
TWEETS from our SWEETS
I just found the video of my 6th grade graduation speech.... I just..... omg.— Gigi Hadid (@GiGiHadid) November 21, 2014