ITEMS of a NEWSY NATURE
- We're not sure just yet whether Emily Ratajkowski intends to make the full jump from modeling to acting, so just cherish moments like this one in which she helps ring in the holidays with a campaign for Yamamay lingerie.
- Kate Bock kicked it with the Great One and the Messiah at the Rangers game last night. Or, you might say, Wayne Gretzky and Mark Messier hung out with The Great One. Ya know, depending on your loyalties.
- Kenza Fourati posed for Stephan Würth and Galore, and gave a quick interview about her chic new clothing line ByKenz.
- Check out Angela Lindvall's spread for LA Confidential shot on her farm in Topanga Canyon.
- Chrissy Teigen was spotted on the streets of NYC showing husband John Legend how to nail the "I'm a frenzied-yet-sexy shopaholic" look during a photo shoot.
- ICYMI: We celebrated Chanel Iman's 24th birthday with this outtakes video from her 2014 shoot in Madagascar.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS from our SWEETS
Every shoot I have has a sign that says "no social media" even though it's basically just a note to me— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 2, 2014