The wait is almost over! As we prepare to release the SI Swimsuit 2015 issue, we're also inviting you to join us at the first-ever SI Swimsuit Fan Festival, stopping in both New York City and Nashville.
Experience SI Swimsuit like never before with 20+ models from our 2015 photo shoots, autograph sessions, music, interviews and more. We hope to see you there!
SWIMCITY: NEW YORK CITY
February 9 & 10, 11am to 6pm
- Where: Herald Square, Broadway between 34th & 35th streets
- What: The area around Herald Square will be tented for SwimCity and will overflow with fan fun each day. See SI Swimsuit come to life through activities, showcases and model appearances. Be sure to bring your copy of the magazine or buy the Swimsuit issue on site to have it autographed by your favorite models.
- Cost: The SwimCity fan experience is FREE and open to the public.
SWIMVILLE: NASHVILLE, TN
February 11 & 12, 11am to 5pm
- Where: Lower Broadway between 4th & 5th avenues
- What: Sports Illustrated and the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp present two days of fan events and musical performances in celebration of the 2015 SI Swimsuit launch. Be sure to bring your copy of the magazine or buy the Swimsuit issue on site to have it autographed by your models. Food trucks will take over Broadway between 3rd & 4th avenues so you really have no reason to leave!
- Cost: The SwimVille fan experience is FREE and open to the public.
For more information on SwimVille and SI Swimsuit’s two days in Nashville, visit the website of the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp.
NOTE: All event details subject to change.