Calling all bearded men...drop your razors now!
The first-ever SI Swimsuit Fan Festival begins TODAY and you're in for a treat. Inside the tents, visitors will find a Schick barber shop, equipped with professional groomers and the lovely ladies of SI Swimsuit.
Get #NakedFaced with a clean shave from one of our bombshells, for a chance to win a variety of Schick prizes and giveaways. So let that facial hair grow, grow, grow!
SWIMCITY: NEW YORK CITY
February 9 & 10, 11am to 6pm
- Where: Herald Square, Broadway between 34th & 35th streets
- What: The area around Herald Square will be tented for SwimCity and will overflow with fan fun each day. See SI Swimsuit come to life through activities, showcases and model appearances. Be sure to bring your copy of the magazine or buy the Swimsuit issue on site to have it autographed by your favorite models.
- Cost: The SwimCity fan experience is FREE and open to the public.
SWIMVILLE: NASHVILLE, TN
February 11 & 12, 11am to 5pm
- Where: Lower Broadway between 4th & 5th avenues
- What: Sports Illustrated and the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp present two days of fan events and musical performances in celebration of the 2015 SI Swimsuit launch. Be sure to bring your copy of the magazine or buy the Swimsuit issue on site to have it autographed by your models. Food trucks will take over Broadway between 3rd & 4th avenues so you really have no reason to leave!
- Cost: The SwimVille fan experience is FREE and open to the public.