And the best dressed at the GQ Men of the Year Awards goes to... ASHLEY GRAHAM.
Shutting down the haters once and for all on Monday night with a red carpet look that left little to the imagination, Ashley showcased the gorgeous figure that has lifted her into the supermodel stratosphere over the last year. Since landing the cover of SI Swimsuit back in February, Ashley has been turning heads and and shutting down critics, and from the looks of things, she has no plans to slow down.
Ashley totally owned a Tadashi Shoji gown for the event in London, where she presented fellow supermodel Bella Hadid with the award for Model of the Year.
And as you can see, the media was not oblivious to Ashley's dominance on the carpet. Check out a few of the most creative headlines below:
- GQ Awards: How low can you go? Ashley Graham sports full-blown cleavage eruption
- Behold Ashley Graham's Incredible Boobs & Legs At GQ's Men of the Year Awards
- Ashley Graham Flaunts Eye-Popping Curves at GQ Men of the Year Awards
-FOX News Magazine
- Ashley Graham amps up the sex appeal in a VERY low-cut dress at GQ Awards 2016
- Ashley Graham wore a take notice dress to the GQ Men of the Year Awards
This isn't the first time one of our irresistible bombshells has made headlines for being well-endowed. As you may remember, it was about a year ago that Kate Upton made jaws hit the floor when she attended the Harper’s Bazaar Evening of Fantasy Celebrating Icons NYFW event.
Earlier this year when asked about our 2016 rookie landing one of this year's historic SI Swimsuit covers, Kate was quick to show her support.
"She looks absolutely stunning," Kate said. "So do the other cover girls, but Ii was excited that it showed all the different body types. I think it's important for all girls to see that... No one should be labeled by their body size at all."
BONUS: See some of Ashley's sexiest moments from SI Swimsuit!