Daily Bagel: Nadal wasn't too upset about his loss to Kyrgios
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Rafael Nadal wasn't terribly concerned about his loss to Nick Kyrgios.
• Ravi Ubha for CNN breaks down what is (sometimes) the best part of every tennis match: the handshake.
• Nick Kyrgios is splitting with his coach after Wimbledon and will move his training base from Melbourne back to Canberra. You sure that's a good idea? This coach seems pretty good!
• Behind the numbers of Kyrgios' big win over Nadal.
• Great write-up of Angelique Kerber's gutsy win over Maria Sharapova.
• Roger Federer hasn't had his serve broken once in his first four matches. The Heavy Topspin blog goes behind the numbers of unbroken quarterfinalists.
• Last year Marin Cilic and Barbora Zahlavova Strycova were banned for anti-doping violations. Now they made the second week of Wimbledon.
• Patty Schnyder is pregnant.
• Laura Robson reveals Grigor Dimitrov loves puzzles.
• Should we get rid of Wimbledon's Middle Sunday? You'll get a pretty resounding "no" from the press room.
• Non-tennis: Closed Captioning can be great.