The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Photo: After winning his first-round match in Newport, John Isner threw out the first pitch at the Boston Red Sox game, who were facing the Chicago White Sox at Fenway Park.
• Video: Funny video from Wilson on the development of Federer's new racket.
• Novak Djokovic and Jelena Ristic are reportedly getting married on Thursday at a resort on the Adriatic coast in Montenegro.
Belgrade daily Blic reported that employees at the Sveti Stefan resort have signed a written pledge not to disclose any details relating to the wedding. They are also forbidden from bringing any cameras or mobile phones to the islet, connected with the mainland by a stony strip. Media reports said 140 people had been invited to the wedding, including Djokovic's coaches Boris Becker and Marjan Vajda, as well as tennis players Maria Sharapova and Andy Murray.
• Rafael Nadal is on vacation. No, I mean, he is really on vacation.
• Rembert Brown for Grantland, in salute of "The Federer Shank."
There are two speeds for Roger. The most common is that of a game that is beyond textbook — fluid strokes that result in shots landing exactly where they should land. But when that’s not happening, it’s the complete opposite. Huge misses and utter chaos from the moment the ball and the racket imperfectly meet.
When you see Roger respond to one of these shots, he seems to move on immediately. As if he knows, based on his game, it’s bound to happen a few times a match. And when you think about the position he has put himself in for the majority of his career, it makes sense. He essentially handicapped himself, forcing a game in which there were only two options: perfection or madness.
• Peter Bodo's 19 Takeaways from SW19.
• Steve Tignor suggests some changes at Wimbledon.
• Kate Winslet going nuts for Roger Federer is pretty great.
• Common says his beef with Drake was over Serena Williams.
• Interesting take on how the WTA markets its stars.
• Non-tennis: I would eat this.