The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Nike unveiled its new headquarters in Shanghai, named after tennis' very own Li Na.
• Common has an album coming out so he's on a press tour and doesn't mind talking about his relationship with Serena Williams. From Madame Noir:
“Me and Serena was together. We broke up. I don’t know specifically her and Drake, it felt like obviously something was going on [after we broke up], I ain’t dwell on it too much. I ain’t have no problem with that, you do what you do."
• More examples of plagiarism by Neil Harman uncovered by Ben Rothenberg for Slate.
• The Guardian reports Harman has been suspended from The Times.
• Sports on Earth catches up with Andy Roddick.
• Serena practiced with Milos Raonic this week up in Toronto:
• This interview with Gilles Simon in German is very interesting. Simon wants to be president of the ATP Player's Council and he definitely has some thoughts on how he wants to fix the game.
• Ajla Tomljanovic is switching nationalities to represent Australia. Pretty surprising news considering the Florida-based Croatian has been with the Evert Academy for nearly a decade.
• Tennis Abstract, your go-to site for tennis stats, has rolled out Event History pages.
• Simon Cambers for The Tennis Space on why Andy Murray's coaching partnership with Amelie Mauresmo needs to work.