The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Happy 33rd birthday, Roger Federer. In honor, let's revisit this gallery of his 17 Grand Slam titles:
• Federer was made to work last night against Marin Cilic at the Rogers Cup, blowing six match points before winning 7-6, 6-7, 6-4.
• Last night's match between Venus Williams and Angelique Kerber was one of the best WTA matches of the year. Williams came out on top with a 6-3, 3-6, 6-4 win to advance to the quarterfinals. Check out this hot shot -- a fantastic point.
• A man was arrested for burglary after trying to pose as a property owner so he could get free tickets to the BNP Paribas Open.
• The Cal coaching team helped out with a tennis-related Mythbusters episode.
• Julien Benneteau with a stick-save:
• Non-tennis: Prepare for your fantasy football draft with SI.com's 2014 Fantasy Football Top 300.
• And a bonus item: Here is a picture of Caroline Wozniacki and a baby T-Rex with human legs. Have a nice weekend!