Daily Bagel: Andy Murray's China Open wildcard, Scottish or British debate
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Ross Hutchins announces his retirement from the tour.
• Agnieszka Radwanska won the WTA Shot of the Month with this backhand overhead.
• Patrick Rafter believes Nick Kyrgios needs to mentally toughen up when it comes to his injuries.
• Is Andy Murray gearing up for his push to qualify for the World Tour Finals? Murray, now down to No. 11, has taken wildcards into the Shenzhen Open and China Open. Along with the Shanghai Masters, that's three consecutive weeks of play before returning to Europe.
• The Tennis Space breaks down the Race to London. Who's going to qualify?
• Eugenie Bouchard and Vasek Pospisil will represent Canada at Hopman Cup.
• From The Onion: Rubble Courts At Tennis' Syrian Open Create Unique Challenge For Players.
• From the New York Times: War sweeps Israel's Davis Cup tie to Florida.
• Will Andy Murray be Scottish or British at the Rio Olympics? And no, this time it's not a joke.
• Venus Williams and her new hairdo are pulling in record crowds in Quebec City.
• Anna Wintour told Caroline Wozniacki to get a haircut and she did. Immediately.
• Non-tennis: Slate had a Summer Jam Generator and I got a really horrible one that I hate but maybe you will fare better.