The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Caroline Wozniacki is running the New York Marathon this weekend. And she's kind of panicking about it.
• Garbine Muguruza shows off her soccer skills in Sofia.
A video posted by Garbiñe Muguruza (@gabimuguruza) on
• Novak Djokovic's son Stefan is not named after Stefan Edberg. He's named after Serbian royalty.
• Patrick Mouratoglou isn't looking for Serena Williams to catch Steffi Graf's record of 22 major titles. He wants her to break it.
• Darian King from Barbados, ranked No. 310, was disqualified from an ATP Challenger event after throwing his racket into the tarp behind the court and injuring a linesperson.
• Shilin "Coco" Xu finishes the year as the junior No. 1 – she’s the first Chinese player to finish as the ITF No. 1.
• Here's the No. 1 scenario this week in Paris:
Federer will become No 1 on Monday: - if he wins Paris & Djokovic fails to reach final - if he reaches final & Djoko fails to reach quarters — Stuart Fraser (@stu_fraser) October 28, 2014