The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Roger Federer opened his Istanbul Open campaign with a 6–2, 7–5 win over Jarkko Nieminen. He'll play Daniel Gimeno-Traver in the third round.
• Top seed Garbine Muguruza was knocked out of Marrakech, losing 7–6 (4), 7–6 (6) to Kristina Mladenovic. Top seed Feliciano Lopez lost to Robin Haase 4–6, 7–6, 6–4 in Estoril.
• No. 103 Denisa Allertova beat Alize Cornet 3–6, 7–5, 6–2 in the second round of the Prague Open. Cornet has yet to beat a top 30 player this season.
• Borna Coric has hired Australian Open champion Thomas Johansson. The two will begin working together at the ATP 250 event in Nice the week before the French Open.
• It happens to the best of us: Little boy confuses The Joker with "The Djoker":
• Jeff Sackman at Tennis Abstract takes a statistical look at Novak Djokovic's current stretch of domination.
• Frances Tiafoe, who just signed with Jay Z's Roc Nation, beats top seed Facundo Bagnis in the Tallahassee challenger and gave a proper salute to his new agency: