The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• From The Telegraph: Nick Kyrgios would rather watch basketball than tennis, has a great relationship with Roger Federer, and doesn't talk much to Rafael Nadal.
• Serena Williams tells Doug Robson for The Washington Post that she doesn't need the Grand Slam to define her career.
• Here's Roger Federer hanging out with his daughters in London.
• From The Telegraph, an interesting look back at Wimbledon's history and evolution.
• Home court advantage? Not for British wildcards at Wimbledon.
• Madison Keys lands in Interview magazine.
• Judy Murray says her son is playing with more variety under Amelie Mauresmo.
• Great read in The Independent on the 1975 Wimbledon final between Arthur Ashe and Jimmy Connors.
• Meanwhile, this is rough:
There are no American men in the final round of Wimbledon qualifying for the first time in the Open Era.— Josh Meiseles (@jmeistennis) June 24, 2015