Daily Bagel: Bryan brothers play in prison
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• The Bryan brothers blog about putting on a clinic at San Quentin prison.
• Tennis.com's Steve Tignor and Kamakshi Tandon look back at the U.S. Open and what it might mean for the future.
• Andy Roddick says there will be "a conversation" about a players' union, but everyone should hold their horses.
• Sam Querrey needed surgery to repair an umbilical cord infection.
• According to the Belfast Telegraph, Rory McIlroy took Caroline Wozniacki home to meet the parents.
• WTA Tour pro Varvara Lepchenko blogs about her successful quest to become an American citizen.
• A recap of the Champions Series' visit to Washington, D.C.
• Peter Bodo with a convincing defense of the ITF.
• The man who helped Novak Djokovic with his nutrition speaks: "I started teaching Nole simple things, like avoid talking on the telephone and eating because you're ignoring your food."
• Is Jelena Dokic attempting to reconcile with her volatile father?
• Tignor puts into words what we all unconsciously do, regardless of the sport we play: We copy the pros.