He Said/She Said: Tweets of the week
From Mardy Fish's defection to Spain to the WTA's incisive travel reporting, here was the best from the Twitterverse in the last week.
Tweet of the Week: Siegel Rogriguez is hands down the best action hero name that has ever been derived from Google Translate.
The Best of the Rest
10. No Shame: The Bryan brothers may hold 22 Grand Slam doubles titles between them, but they still get by with a little help from their friends:
9. The Gluten Please! Diet: Little-known fact: Agnieszka Radwanska is Homer Simpson's favorite tennis player:
8. Welcome to Beijing: The players are slowly trickling into Beijing for the China Open, which can only mean one thing: culture shock.
7. Decisions, Decisions: Baseball gripped the nation on Wednesday night, but Andy Roddick had a dillemma:
He chose wisely:
6. Mother Knows Best: While watching Jarmila Gajdosova vs. Caroline Wozniacki, Judy Murray made a few observations at 3-3 in the third set.
Gajdosova choked away the next three games.
5. Vamos!: Mardy Fish: Spanish World No. 1.
4. Boston Blues: It was a tough week (nay, month) to be a Boston fan.
3. Be a Good Sport: Mardy's all about spreading the love.
2. Worst Spy Ever: Try again, Serena.
1. Couples Counseling: Golf analyst Jason Sobel, with a word of fair warning to Rory McIlroy.
http://twitter.com/#!/JasonSobelGC/status/118862421866713088 Did we miss something? Hit us up on Twitter @SI_BTBaseline