The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Steve Tignor's experience hitting with Rafael Nadal's uniquely configured Babolat racket.
• We could have had a tennis scene in The King's Speech.
• Der Spiegel profiles Novak Djokovic.
• Andy Murray backs away from strike talk and discusses playing doubles with his brother Jamie in Tokyo.
• An entertaining look at the GFWOFPOFAT: Greatest Finger Wags Or Fist Pumps Of All Time.
• A long interview with Uncle Toni. Read a Google Translate version here. • Non-tennis: A brief history of the iconic "Keep Calm and Carry On" British wartime posters that are currently locked in an odd trademark dispute.