He Said/She Said: Tweets of the Week
Dinara Safina has an identity crisis and Novak Djokovic has magic water. Here was the best from the Twitterverse in the last week.
Tweet of the Week: Prioritization, Serena style.
The Best of the Rest
10. Just say "no" to the Shake Weight: Amer Delic might have a second career as ESPN ombudsman.
9. Cheeky, Judy: Following up on Darren Cahill's promise to wear a kilt if Andy Murray reaches the final at the season's first major next year, Judy Murray has some Australian Open billboard suggestions.
You can see the famous NSFW photo she's referring to here.
8. But not that cheeky, please: Dimitry Tursunov ran into Andy Murray in the shower and then felt the need to tell Judy about it. Tennis is weird sometimes.
7. That's not my name but I'll take it: Oracene Williams tweets her congrats to Caroline/lyn.
6. You can teach an old dog new tricks: After the backlash her dad received the last time he opined on anything involving England vs. Scotland, Andy Murray's dog, Maggie May (yes, she tweets, surely assisted by his girlfriend, Kim Sears), wisely keeps it muzzled.
5. A 12-pack of ... what?: John Isner clarifies his reason for withdrawing from two recent tournaments.
4. Story of my life: Celebrities, they're just like us!
3. There must be something in the water: Time to start exporting that "Novak" water, Nole.
2. Google me: Dinara Safina hits a travel snag.
1. Oh, no he di'n't: Jimmy Connors does not take kindly to Madonna's very obvious rip-off of Lady Gaga's unique and innovative dance-pop act.